Tuesday, July 5, 2011

KMB Great Hair System- Alternative to Keratin Treatment

       I have recently started offering KMB Salon's Great Hair  Restructuring Conditioning System at my salon. What is the "Great Hair System"? Well is is a conditioning treatment that is designed to lengthen, strengthen, repair, and silken all hair textures. Unlike the Keratin treatments that only coat your hair, the Great Hair System actually enters into the cortex of the hair and repairs damage from the inside out. This product is also certified Formaldehyde Free.
     The Great Hair System is great for all ethnicities. It works wonders on natural hair. It helps your hair to resist the humidity that causes your hair to get 'puffy'.  It also helps to tame frizzy and curly hair. The best part about this system is that you will still have the option of wearing your hair curly or in natural hairstyles after receiving this treatment. This system will cut down on your blow drying and flat ironing time. It will also stop breakage and repair damage that has been done to the hair. The process can be repeated every 6-8 weeks, or as needed. The best part is that the cost of this system is less than half of a Keratin system!
    The Great Hair system is great for people who have relaxed or color treated hair as well. This is a conditioning system, so it repairs your hair making it more manageable, shinier and silkier. We can all stand to have some type of conditioning treatment after any chemical service.
     If you are interested in getting this treatment for yourself, please feel free to email me. I will answer any questions and set up an appointment at your convenience.

Feel free to check out the Great Hair website http://www.kmbsalon.com/

My contact info-

Brooke Lewis
www.jazzybeez.com
info@jazzybeez.com

4 comments:

  1. this is actually true, I got the kmb salon treatment about a week ago, and before my hair was natural, had alot of breakage, and was unmanagable. Ever since the treatment was applied to my hair, I've barely seen any of my hair fall off while combing, flat ironing isn't as long as it used to be nor is blow drying. I will definetly be getting this treatment every 6-8 weeks. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, i got the treatment about 2 weeks ago and my hair is natural. i washed my hair yesterday and all my curls are gone ! what can i do to get my curls back ? somedy plz help.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeanine go to the stylist that provided the service and ask for a hydration treatment, this will help to reform your curls. After the first service your natural curl pattern my be limp due to the amount of heat that is used to infuse the service. Also the size of the comb that your stylist uses will affect how much your curl pattern will be reduced. If you did not want to loosen your curl pattern, your stylist should have used a wide tooth comb.

      Delete
  3. The shampoo is the same results as the design essential shampoo. They both have the same color , smell and thickness.

    ReplyDelete